SBR Tax Stamp


SBR Tax Stamp is by Federal Law necessary when a firearm needs to be modified from its original status. Therefore, there are a few clarifications about our conversion kits, and the permits when buying and using a conversion kit.

First of all, to purchase our KPOS or RONI PDW Conversion kit you don’t need an SBR Tax Stamp or any other permit.  For instance, both purchase and possession, do not require any permits. Therefore, a permit is required, only for assembly and use of the conversion kit.

How to get an SBR Tax Stamp?

If you are over 21, fill out this form:

Now all you need to do is:

1.      Get passport pictures made, and attach one to the form. 2.      Go to your local police department and get fingerprinted, and attach the fingerprints to the form. 3.      Get a signature from your local police. 4.      Send to ATF  the form along with a check or money order for $200 to BATF.

And you’re done!

Now you can use RONI & KPOS Conversion kits and CornerShot!