External Body Armor Level IIIA 2 SAPI Plates IV STA, is a Tactical Body Armor Vest for police and security uses. The external vest has the protection of level IIIA and is designed and manufactured for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable while on duty.
The External Body Armor IIIA 2 SAPI Plates Level IV STA is designed and manufactured for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities. In addition, this vest comes with 2 SAPI plates level IV (4). Allows for maximum versatility and multi-hits protection from rifle.
Therefore, these plates are made with Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE). While, UHMWPE is odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic, is a very tough material. It has the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made to create a hard armor plate.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Note: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. We are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your product before you buy it or consult with one of our consultants.
- The vest is assembled on the front and back parts making it possible to split. Therefore, a flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- The External body armor level IIIA has two outer pockets, one on the front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm. Therefore, this is upgrading the protection level of the vest.
- For instance, the design of the vest makes it possible to remove ballistic protection panels (soft and hard) to clean the vest.
- In addition, the covers of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material – (GOLDFLEX) Unidirectional Aramid or Unidirectional High-Density Polyethylene.
- The protection level of a full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- The ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.3 sqm.
- The ballistic protection panels have a cover of nylon to protect the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
For instance, UHMW-PE Plates versus traditional metal ones or ceramics, have a much stronger bulletproof capability, based on their special molecular structure. Therefore, these ceramics are often in the form of a composite blend.
UHMW-PE Plate’s thickness and weight offer a critical advantage over steel armor plates, simply because they’re lighter. However, the decreased weight comes with a price – ceramic body armor is typically thicker than steel plates.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties 5 years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects that might be found by the user.
National Institute of Justice Standards Levels of Protection