Pistol Conversion Kits are the most compact and durable PDW converter available in the market. For instance, they feature a five-point ergonomic weapon grip, a one-point tactical sling adapter, and a fold-to-the-side compact buttstock with a rubber butt-pad.
Pistol Conversion Kits are an innovative design that can secure and allows the gun to be locked to the chassis in both the front and back. Therefore it makes it a thought system and a “Warrior” of Personal Defense with a Lifetime Warranty included.
In addition, pistol conversion kits turn a standard handgun into a rock-solid personal defense & special operations weapon system. For instance, law-abiding citizens and military/law enforcement units around the globe use this system in order to maximize ability, versatility, and performance. Therefore, they are maintaining zero retention for accurate medium range use and minimal dimensions for covert operations and CQB.
Finally, Micro-Roni and Fab Defense have been the leaders of pistol conversion kits for several years. in addition, there are other brands in the market that are well as reliable and effective, like the Kidon by IMI Defense, and Recover Tactical®.
- New hybrid design, aluminum or polymer
- Extremely lightweight, easily concealable, and compact
- Quick and easy installation requires no tools or handgun modification
- Glock 17 or 19 with no modifications to the handgun
- Snap locking mechanism- single button for quick, easy, and secure assembly
- Ambidextrous M4 style charging handle
- Full length 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail upper, short polymer lower rail, and two removable side rails with integrated thumb rest
- Vertical foregrip folds to a horizontal position and incorporates an extendable trigger guard
- Folding buttstock with high traction rubber butt-pad
- Hard anodized solid 6061 T6 Aluminum upper
- Reinforced polymer lower and buttstock/brace
- Limited Lifetime warranty