The Basic Kit G4 Stab, is designed for Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 31, 32, Gen 3, 4, 5 check combability. G4 Stab gives you a better grip, stability, and platform to many accessories. Use your pistol for a greater effective range, faster aiming, and better accuracy.
The Basic Kit Micro Roni G4 Stab, for Glocks 17, 19, gives a compact addition to our pistol to carbine conversion kits line. Lightweight and sturdy platform for your various Glock and other pistols.
$465.99 + SHIPPING
Price Now $399.99 + FREE SHIPPING
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your Micro Roni model before you buy it, or consult with one of our technicians.
The Kit Includes
2. OPS+PBSS -Sling & Swivel
3. BGF+BGR – Flip-Up Sights
4. TRH -Thumb Rest
- Equipped with a right-folding stabilizer brace.
- The brace is firmly fastened on the user’s forearm with an adjustable nylon strap.
- It provides stability and enhances performance during single-handed shooting.
- No pistol disassembly required – Just drop it into the kit and lock within seconds.
- Long Picatinny rail – Allows combining two devices (i.e. red-dot, magnifier, or NVG).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast cocking handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle rise.
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
- A right-folding stab for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
Micro Roni Stab Gen 4 Features:
- All Gen 3 Features.
- Captive Charging Handle – In the other versions, the charging handle could be pulled out with the gun. CAA has received many complaints about it and decided to upgrade the kit so the charging handle is locked inside. The charging handle won’t fall again.
- Larger and flared ejection port – allows better ejection, especially of weaker ammunition.
- Open hatch with access to the pistol’s slide-stop.
- New triangular-shaped barrel shroud – Allows the mounting of CAA “Plus” muzzle accessories: MR-CMP (compensator) and PMD (serves as a flash suppressor, a close-combat tool, and a standard window-breaker). (Optional)
- An extended brace which allows a better holding of the Micro Roni. This too was changed due to many customer requests.
- Gun Compatibility: the generation four of the Micro Roni is compatible with generation 5 Glocks and Glock 19X. In addition, the previous versions supported Glock 17 or Glock 19 while Generation 4 supports both of them.
- Integrated angled front grip and magazine holder (exchangeable only in the Gen 4X version)
Available in three colors:
Black, OD Green & Desert Tan.
The Glock version is compatible with the following models:
- Compact Glock 19 – 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 23 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- Glock 32 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 19X – Gen 5
- Full-Size Glock 17 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 22 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- Glock 31 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- This version is also compatible with TRUGLO TFX
- The Micro Roni and Micro Roni Stab aren’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
Fits Glock Gen 3, 4 & 5 (with bottom Picatinny rail), including compensated models
- Does not fit any Glock RTF with “Fish Gills”
- Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 GEN 1 & 2!
- Part #: MIC-RO4BAS
- Made of: Aluminum + Poly
10 YEARS / NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED / MIL STANDARD
MICRO RONI G4 STAB HAS NO NFA RESTRICTIONS, TAX STAMP IS NOT REQUIRED.
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California, USA.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- That you have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.