Advanced Kit G4X Stock, NFA item, designed for Glocks 17, 19, 19X(Gen5), 22, 23 26, 27, 31, 32, TRUGLO TFX, Gen 3, 4, 5, is the newest compact addition for a pistol carbine conversion kit. Therefore, the lights and sturdy platform for your various Glocks and pistols are made of aluminum with a polymer body.
In addition, the Advanced Kit G4X Stock, an NFA item, features a folding mechanism for a sturdier position and equipped with an adjustable nylon brace. The Stab version is Non-NFA. For instance, this is an extremely compact, lightweight, and sturdy platform for various Glock pistols.
Advanced Kit Content:
- Micro Roni G4 X NFA Stock in a color of your choosing
- MRFL – Integral Micro Roni Front Flashlight
- PBSS – Sling Swivel
- OPS – One Point Bungee Sling
- BGF + BGR Picatinny Front And Rear Flip-Up Sights
- 2x THR – Thumb Rest (one for right-hand users and one for left-hand users)
- Triangular grip, and a holder magazine
The G4X version is compatible with the following Glocks models:
- Compact Glock 19 – 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 23 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 32 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- 19X – Gen 5
- Full-Size Glock 17 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 22 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 31 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- This version is also compatible with TRUGLO TFX
- The Micro Roni and Micro Roni Stab aren’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
* Fits Glock gen 3, 4 & 5 (with bottom Picatinny rail), including compensated models
** Does not fit any Glock RTF with “Fish Gills”
*** Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 GEN 1 & 2!
$549.99 + Shipping
Price Now: $509.99 + FREE SHIPPING
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your Micro Roni model before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
- Part: MIC-RONI4X
- Weight: 1.57 lbs
- Width Max: 2.48 in
- Height Max: 6.10 in
- Length Open Stock (cm):56.7
- Length Folded Stock (cm):34.8
- Made Of: Poly+Alum
- Equipped with a right-folding NFA stock.
- It provides stability and enhances performance during single-handed shooting.
- No pistol disassembly required. Just drop it into the kit and lock it within seconds.
- Long Picatinny rail. Allows combining two devices (i.e. red-dot, magnifier, or NVG).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast cocking handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle rise. (All kits)
- Front integral tactical light (Advanced and Pro Kits only).
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Mill Standard! 10 Years Warranty! Pat-Pending! No Gunsmith Required!
- All Gen 3 Features.
- Captive Charging Handle – In the other versions, the charging handle could be pulled out with the gun. CAA has received many complaints about it and decided to upgrade the kit so the charging handle is locked inside. The charging handle won’t fall again.
- Larger and flared ejection port – allows better ejection, especially of weaker ammunition.
- Open hatch with access to the pistol’s slide-stop.
- New triangular-shaped barrel shroud – Allows the mounting of CAA “Plus” muzzle accessories: MR-CMP (compensator) and PMD (serves as a flash suppressor, a close-combat tool, and a standard window-breaker).
- Gun Compatibility: generation four X of the Micro Roni is compatible with generation 5 Glocks and Glock 19X, 26, and 27. In addition, the previous versions supported Glock 17 or Glock 19 while Generation 4 supports both of them.
- Choice of an angled front grip or a magazine holder grip
Available in three colors:
Black, OD Green & Desert Tan.
MICRO RONI HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, TAX STAMP REQUIRED.
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- That you have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state, and local laws or regulations.