Recover Tactical PIX converts your pistol into an AR Platform with the Recover Tactical PIX. Therefore, the system is compatible with all AR modular accessories including pistol grips, buffer tubes, stocks, flip-up sites, etc.
For instance, the Recover Tactical PIX allows you to convert your pistol into an AR Platform. Therefore, the system is compatible with all AR modular accessories including pistol grips, buffer tubes, stocks, flip-up sites, etc.
Convert your pistol into an AR Platform with the Recover Tactical PIX. The system is compatible with all AR modular accessories including pistol grips, buffer tubes, stocks, flip-up sites, etc. (Purchased Separately)
When selecting a bundle from the drop-down menu, the description and image will update to reflect what’s included (greyed-out parts in the image are not included). Both versions use the same base platform. The only difference between the options is what comes bundled.
- AR Ergonomics
- Quick & easy gun installation (see the video below)
- Uses standard AR accessories
- Compatible with multiple Glock models (see the fit chart below)
- Safety selector
- Adjustable trigger
- Multiple Picatinny rails
- Optional collapsible buttstock
- Made with glass-reinforced polymer
- Stock and buffer tube not included.
10MM/45ACP LARGE FRAME GLOCK OWNER? CHECK OUT THE 20/21!
PLEASE NOTE: P-IX is not compatible with ported slides (a.k.a. compensated slides, ported barrels).
G17 GEN3 G17 GEN4 G17 GEN4 MOS G17 GEN5 G17 GEN5 MOS G17L G17P
G19 GEN3 G19 GEN4 G19 GEN4 MOS G19 GEN5 G19 GEN5 MOS G19X
G22 GEN3 G22 GEN4 G22P
G23 GEN3 G23 GEN4 G23P
G31 GEN3 G31 GEN4 G31 GEN3 G31 GEN4
G32 G32 Gen4
G34 GEN3 G34 GEN4 G34 GEN4 MOS G34 GEN5 G34 GEN5 MOS
G35 GEN3 G35 GEN4 G35 GEN4 MOS
G45 G45 MOS
BUYER has familiarized himself with the laws of his state or country governing the purchase and sale of firearms and firearms accessories, including any and all products, including but not limited to, Stabilizers Kits, Brace Kits, Stock Kits, Buttstocks, Forward Grips, the P-IX and the aforementioned in any and all configurations.
It is the BUYER’S responsibility to be familiar with his own local, State, or national firearm and firearms accessory laws, restrictions, and ownership requirements, including any future changes, and failure to do so may result in criminal or civil liability.
THE INSTALLATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY STABILIZER WITH BRACE KIT, STOCK KIT, OR BUTTSTOCK;
- THE STABILIZER BUTTSTOCK;
- THE CHEEK REST WITH ANY STABILIZER WITH BRACE KIT, STOCK KIT, OR BUTTSTOCK;
- THE 20/20 SERIES FG20 ANGLED FORWARD GRIP;
- THE P-IX WITH ANGLED FORWARD GRIP OR BUTTSTOCK;
- OR ANY VARIATION OF THE AFOREMENTIONED PRODUCTS IN COMBINATION WITH YOUR FIREARM MAY CHANGE ITS CLASSIFICATION TO A SHORT-BARRELED RIFLE (SBR) OR ANY OTHER WEAPONS (AOW) SUBJECT TO ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE NATIONAL FIREARMS ACT (NFA).
- EVEN IF THE AFOREMENTIONED ITEMS ARE NOT INSTALLED ON YOUR FIREARM THE ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE POSSESSION OF THESE ITEMS MAY CONSTITUTE A SBR OR AOW WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY POSSESSED UNLESS IT IS REGISTERED PER NFA LAWS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH AND ENSURE YOU REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS ALONG WITH ALL NFA RULES/REGULATIONS REGARDING THE POSSESSION, INSTALLATION, AND USE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ITEMS BY THEMSELVES OR IN COMBINATION. VIOLATIONS OF BATFE REGULATIONS AND LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS CARRY SERIOUS CRIMINAL AND CIVIL PENALTIES. YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
The National Firearms Act (“NFA”) governs firearms that fall under its purviews, such as machine guns, suppressors, any other weapons, short-barreled rifles, and short-barreled shotguns.
ATF has classified the Recover Tactical PIX Kit as NFA or other applicable federal law.
Additionally, state or local laws may govern or regulate your possession and/or use of the Recover Tactical PIX. Therefore, You are responsible for knowing your state and local laws and complying with them. Please be advised that you are responsible for the proper and legal use of the Recover Tactical PIX Kit.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- You have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state, and local laws or regulations.