Micro Roni G4X Stab (NFA) includes the new, longer stab, is for Glock Models: 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32 Gen 3, 4, 5, (with bottom Picatinny rail) Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32, Glock 19X Gen 5, and TRUGLO TFX. The G4 X model comes only with a removable angled grip, and a magazine holder piece. (Look upon the pictures)
Micro Roni G4X Stab (NFA) is designed to give you a better grip, stability, and platform for many accessories. Use your pistol for a greater effective range, faster aiming, and better accuracy. The Micro Roni Stab for Glock Conversion Kit is a great option to use if you want to be better with your self-defense skills, it can be used in various positions and in a perfectly convenient way!
The G4X version is compatible with the following Glocks models:
- Compact Glock 19 – 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 23 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 32 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- 19X – Gen 5
- Full-Size Glock 17 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 22 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 31 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- This version is also compatible with TRUGLO TFX
- The Micro Roni and Micro Roni Stab aren’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
* Fits Glock gen 3, 4 & 5 (with bottom Picatinny rail), including compensated models
** Does not fit any Glock RTF with “Fish Gills”
*** Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 GEN 1 & 2!
If you are looking to upgrade your Glock to be more than just a pistol, the micro Roni stab is the perfect fit, it is fast transforming and it gives a lot of advantages that are described below! With the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit, you can use your pistol and feel like you are holding a rifle with benefits.
Specifically designed for the US market – No NFA requirements.
Original Micro-Roni‘s product is Made in Israel by CAA Industries.
This Micro Roni does not include additional accessories that are in the picture above (Sights, Thumb rest)
Price now: $299.99 + FREE SHIPPING
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your Micro Roni model before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
This version doesn’t require an SBR Tax Stamp!
You’ve heard of the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit called Micro Roni Stab, people have said that it is one of the best upgrades for your Glock, and now you are interested in getting more information about it, to understand what does it do and how does it helps you with using your Glock? Well, my friend, you came to the right place! here you can find all the information about the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit from CAA Gear Up – the Micro Roni Stab for Glock 17,22,31.
- Micro Roni Stabilizer Equipped with a right-folding stab.
- The brace is firmly fastened on the user’s forearm with an adjustable nylon strap.
- It provides stability and enhances performance during single-handed shooting.
- No pistol disassembly required – just drop it into the kit and lock it within seconds.
- A long Picatinny rail – allows combining two devices (i.e. red-dot, backup sights, magnifier, or NVG).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast charging handle.
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better control on recoil and muzzle-rise. (Optional)
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
- A right-folding stab for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol keeps the same operations (grip, cock, and shoot).
Dimensions and Weights
- Made Of: Polymer + Aluminum + Rubber
- Weight (gr): 710
- Length Open Stock (cm): 55.00
- Length Folded Stock (cm): 37.50
- Width Max (cm): 6.30
- Height Max (cm): 15.5
10 YEARS / NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED / MIL STANDARD
MICRO RONI HAS NFA RESTRICTIONS, A TAX STAMP IS REQUIRED.
California: Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All MICRO RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT is not authorized for sale or use in the State of California, USA.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- That you have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state, and local laws or regulations.