Micro Roni G4 Stab, (Non-NFA), is designed for Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 31, 32, Gen 3, 4, 5 check combability. For instance, Micro Roni G4 Stab gives you a better grip, stability, and platform to many accessories. Therefore, now you can use your pistol with Micro Roni Gen 4 Stab for a greater effective range, faster aiming, and better accuracy. (Add-ons on the picture are not included in this item)
TheG4 Stab, for Glocks 17, 19, gives a compact addition to our pistol to carbine conversion kits line. Lightweight and sturdy platform for your various Glock and other pistols.
Specifically designed for the US market – No NFA requirements.
Original Micro-Roni‘s product is Made in Israel by CAA Industries.
The Glock version is compatible with the following models:
- Compact Glock 19 – 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 23 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- 32 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- 19X – Gen 5
- Full-Size Glock 17 9x19mm – Gen 3,4,5
- Glock 22 – .40 S&W – Gen 3, 4 (ONLY)
- Glock 31 — 357 SIG – .40 S&W – Gen 3,4,5
- This version is also compatible with TRUGLO TFX
- The Micro Roni and Micro Roni Stab aren’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
* Fits Glock gen 3, 4 & 5 (with bottom Picatinny rail), including compensated models
** Does not fit any Glock RTF with “Fish Gills”
*** Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 GEN 1 & 2!
This Micro Roni G4 Stab does not include additional accessories that are seen in the picture.
This model comes originally with an integrated lower angled fore-grip and a Magazine Holder by CAA Industries. (Look upon the pictures)
$325 + Shipping
Special Price Now $279.99 + FREE SHIPPING
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Be sure of your Micro Roni model before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
- No pistol disassembly required – simply drop and lock within seconds.
- A long Picatinny rail – allows combining two devices (i.e. red-dot, backup sights, magnifier, or NVD).
- Two extra right and left Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories.
- Ambidextrous, easy, and fast charging handle.
- Full-auto ambidextrous charging handle (Optional).
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety.
- A right-folding stock for easy concealment and carry, yet the pistol can be operated (grip, cock, and shoot).
- Right and left serrated thumb-rests for better grip and control on recoil and muzzle-rise (Optional).
- Front integrated lower angled fore-grip and a Magazine Holder.
- Front integral tactical light (Optional).
- Glock Models: 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32 Gen 5, 4, 3 (“C” compensated included)
- The Micro Roni Stab isn’t compatible with Glock with Extended Slide Release.
- Does not fit any Glock RTF with “Fish Gills”
- *** Not compatible with Glock 17 / 19 GEN 1 & 2!
- Made Of: Polymer + Aluminum
- Weight (gr): 940
- Length Open Stock (cm): 56.7
- Length Folded Stock (cm): 34.8
- Width Max (cm): 6.3
- Height Max (cm): 15.5
Does not include additional products
10 YEARS / NO GUNSMITHING REQUIRED / MIL STANDARD
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC (Falcon) is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of pistol conversion kits purchased from us.
Therefore, you understand that Falcon does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws.
In addition, you also acknowledge:
- That you have determined product legality before purchasing them.
- That you are an adult of at least 21 years of age, under no legal disability.
- Don’t have any criminal charges pending.
For instance, by purchasing a pistol conversion kit, from Falcon, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item.
In conclusion, the buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Falcon for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.