The Body Armor IIIA Detachable is a Body Armor vest for police and civilian use. For instance, the vest’s design and manufacturing for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable while on duty, or during everyday activities.
Body Armor IIIA Detachable has 2 inner pockets, one on the front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm for upgrading the protection level of the vest. In addition, the ballistic material – (GOLDFLEX) Unidirectional Aramid or Unidirectional High-Density Polyethylene.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Free Shipping + Free Bag
Note: Residents from Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. Therefore, we are not allowed to sell to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. For instance, be sure of your product before you buy it or consult with one of our technicians.
- The Body Armor IIIA Detachable is a vest is designed and manufactured for the best protection is assembled on the front and back parts made possible to split. Therefore, a flexible system of fixing by shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners.
- The vest has 2 inner pockets, one on the front and one on the rear side of the vest for additional ballistic panels of size 250 x 300 mm. for upgrading the protection level of the vest.
- The design of the vest makes it possible to remove ballistic protection panels (soft and hard) out of vests for cleaning the vest.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels have visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
– Name and address of the manufacturer
– Model of a ballistic vest
– Class of protection level according to NIJ interim requirements (0101.06 STD.)
– Lot number
– Serial number
– Date of manufacturing
– Care instructions
- Shoulder fitting straps are 70 mm. wide, padded with at least 5 mm. of EVA foam for the comfort of the wearer.
- Side fitting closures are wide (200 mm.) for full grasping between front and back panels.
- The surface material of the vest carrier- 600 dn. Polyester or 500 dn. Nylon coated with water repellent material. For instance, different materials may be used upon request.
- Moreover, available colors are Black, Green, Navy Blue. In addition, camouflage colors are available upon request.
- Therefore, the Body Armor IIIA Detachable is including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 2.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- For instance, the ballistic material is (GOLDFLEX) Unidirectional Aramid or Unidirectional High-Density Polyethylene.
- In other words, the protection level of the full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- In addition, the ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.3 sqm.
- Moreover, the ballistic protection panels have a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects that might be found by the user.