Concealable Vest IIIA Anti Stab Level 1 is a bulletproof highly comfortable vest that you can wear under any suit or jacket. Therefore, this vest has an anti-stab protection level 1. In addition, Marom Dolphin design and manufacture these products in their Israeli factory.
Concealable Vest IIIA Anti Stab Level 1 is a cover body armor vest specifically for police, security officers, and civilian uses. Therefore, the vest is designed and manufactured for the best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while on duty or during everyday activities.
For instance, the vest has the front and back parts that split. Moreover, it has a flexible system by the shoulder bands and waist flaps with Hook & loop fasteners. Finally, the design of the vest makes it possible to remove ballistic soft protection panels out of vests for cleaning it.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Free Shipping + Free Bag
(Due to the COVID 19 world crisis, shipping may take longer than during normal situations. If you need expedited shipping, please let us know before you click on “Buy Now”)
Note: For instance, residents from Connecticut cannot purchase any concealment body armor, tactical body armor, ballistic plates, ballistic shields, and ballistic helmets online. Therefore, we cannot sell any ballistic product to residents of Connecticut online.
Canceled Orders – Therefore, any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 2.9% cancelation fee. Finally, be sure of your order before you buy it or consult with one of our consultants.
Advantages & Benefits:
1. The armor cover area is the largest in this kind of vests.
2. The lightest vest for the armor coverage you get
3. The armor material (Honeywell Goldflex) is the most
4. The cost-efficiency ratio is the best you can get.
5. Made by one of the most prestigious manufacturers in the
industry under ISO 9001:2008 international standards.
6. 5-year warranty for the armor material and one year for
the cover from purchase day.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below-listed details:
– Name and address of the manufacturer
– Model of the ballistic vest
– Class of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD.)
– Lot number
– Serial number
– Date of manufacturing
– Care instructions
- The surface material of vest carrier- Cotton.
- Available colors- Black & White.
- The weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx. 2.5 kg depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material- GOLD FLEX.
- The protection level of a full vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- The ballistic protection area including front & back protection is approx. 0.4 m.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt, and direct sun.
Warranty, Specific Requests:
- Ballistic protection properties are kept for 5 years when used according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vest carrier warranty is effective for 12 months after delivery against manufacturing defects that might be found by the user.
- Trauma plate- for reduction of trauma by bullet impact.
- Material- EVA Foam coated with two plies of polycarbonate
- Weight- ±150 gr.
- Size- 150 X 200 mm
Carry a bag for the vest.
Production and Finishing:
- Hook & loop bands have smooth margins for sewing, each end of the H&L band is heat cut.
- Each stitch starts and ends with an overlap of 15 mm.
- Stitch density is 24-30 stitches in 10 cm.
- Fabric endings are folded inside and sewed through all layers of fabric.
National Institute of Justice Standards Level of Protection